Happy Thursday Loves! Today I’m spilling the details of what’s in my beach bag. I’ll admit that I’m no light packer! It doesn’t matter if I’m going to the grocery store or across the world. Well my motto is “It’s better to have it and not need it, then to need it and not have it!“
What I Take With Me…
- Magazine/Book– These are great for when I’m working on my tan.
- Sunglasses– It’s essential that you protect your eyes from the strong UV rays.
- Matte Face Powder– I always carry this under $5 product! I wear BB cream instead of sunscreen, because it clogs my pores so this powder helps me not look so dewy.
- Small Camera– I got this camera for Christmas a few years ago and its perfect for capturing good quality images. I don’t really like to take out my phone at the beach because the screen can get scratched really easily.
- Nail Polish– When I’m not laying down or in the water I usually touch up on my nail polish and this one is the perfect shade for the beach or just everyday.
- Body Spray– I always carry perfume or body spray, because I believe that you always need to smell good!